BYOD Powered by Ruckus Wireless
Click each button below to download and install the necessary Certificate Authority files for this network.
After clicking each item, click
. If the Import button does not appear, the certificate is already installed.
• Use the Track Pad or Menu button to navigate to the Manage Connections setting.
• Select Set Up Wi-Fi Networks.
• Select Scan for Networks.
• Select the network uf.
• Set the Security Type
• Enter your Gatorlink and [Your Password].
• Set the CA certificate
to the certificate you downloaded above.
• Do not change Inner link security
• Server SAN should be set to .
• Leave Server SAN blank.
• Leave Disable Server Certificate Validation unchecked.
• Check Disable Server Certificate Validation.
• Click Connect
• You should now be connected to the network. Click Finish to exit Wi-Fi setup.